The expert team at Circle Safety can also provide answers to safety questions that apply to your real-world issues. Everything from major research projects to small compliance questions, Circle Safety can provide the answers.
Our academic-based research, in-depth investigation, and analysis of safety and health matters has helped government and private sector organizations for several years.
Our experience includes a wide range of projects, including participation on the original National Occupational Research Agenda (NORA) committee; completion of a three-part demonstration grant for the Virginia Department of Labor & Industry, which was funded by the US Department of Labor; as well as other important research projects.
Our extensive, detailed knowledge of the OSHA standards and our understanding of current best practices in construction and general industry can equip you with the information and support you need to make sound business decisions on compliance and safety.
We have been writing technical documents on a wide range of Health & Safety subjects for many years.
Types of technical writing we can provide include:
- Training Materials – course overviews, detailed syllabi (syllabuses) & handout materials
- Fact Sheets- from short technical guides to extensive and comprehensive technical booklets, documentation for distribution to clients / users of products & services
- Safety Topics / Toolbox Talks – short single-topic items for discussion in a daily, weekly or monthly meetings.
- Frequently Asked Questions & Question and Answer sessions
- Updates, rewrites, and extensions of client’s existing technical health & safety documents